Horton Center on Pine Mountain had an amazing summer 2014! Pine Mountain is now ready for a winter slumber.
We want to thank all the campers, counselors, Deans, staff, parents, work weekend volunteers, Outdoor Mission Group folks, kitchen helpers, ambassadors, rental groups and Horton Center supporters near and far! This ministry would not be possible without each and every one of you!
Summer 2015 is in the works already! The OMG is working hard on the schedule. It will be posted on the web-site sometime in December (a week at camp would make a great Christmas present…)
While you wait for summer 2015, here are a couple ways to support Horton Center through the winter and keep the camp spirit alive.
- Tell a friend about camp! Invite them to come with you to camp in 2015
- Teach someone a repeat-after-me song
- Ask your pastor to do an Outdoor Ministry Sunday worship service and help them plan it!
- Close your eyes and picture the view from Chapel Rock
- Take a look at our wish list and give generously!
- Make s’mores and tell your family about what makes camp special
- Consider volunteering as a counselor (adults 18 and older)
Till we meet again, Shalom my friends!